[tenchi:106243] Re: Need new anime series to watch...

to <tenchi@usagi.org>
from "Bear Powell" <replicant@triad.rr.com>
subject [tenchi:106243] Re: Need new anime series to watch...
date Tue, 10 Jul 2007 18:49:47 -0400
Thanks for the suggested titles I'll have to check them out.
Ninja Nonsense I watched quite awhile back and it was funny stuff.
Lucky Star and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann I'll keep an eye out for.
Was interesting to read that Takami Akai left Gainax because he
made remarks on 2chan about Gurren Lagann critics on the forum.

--------------------------
Bear "replicant" Powell

"Be resolute, fear no sacrifice and surmount every
 difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mao Tse Tung

*** Currently Playing***
<Perfect World>
Region: Malaysia (Chinese Language Client)
Server:
Character: Serra
Class: Yaojing (Werefox Summoner)

http://www.world2.com.my (Official Malaysian Website)
http://www.perfectworld.cc (Wiki/Forum)

Perfect World (MY) will open an English Client/Server soon! ^^