[tenchi:106241] Re: Need new anime series to watch...

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Mark Clifton <washuotaku@earthlink.net>
subject [tenchi:106241] Re: Need new anime series to watch...
date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 17:40:06 -0400
Bear Powell wrote:
> Alright folks, kind of bored right now of the overly violent, too serious, and demonic
anime that seems to be the current popular norm. I'm looking for something that is
light, fun to watch, and interesting. I'm fine with ecchi, but not really in a
> hentai mood.
>
> I was recommended Azumanga Daioh and I watched the first episode and it didn't grab
me. Gonna watch a couple more and see if it catches my attention.

> --------------------------
> Bear "replicant" Powell
>
> "Be resolute, fear no sacrifice and surmount every
>  difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mao Tse Tung
>
> *** Currently Playing***
> <Perfect World> 完美世界
> Region: Malaysia (Chinese Language Client)
> Server: 惊天
> Character: Serra
> Class: Yaojing (Werefox Summoner)
>
> http://www.world2.com.my (Official Malaysian Website)
> http://www.perfectworld.cc (Wiki/Forum)
>
> Perfect World (MY) will open an English Client/Server soon! ^^

I recommend Lucky Star; it's similar to Azumanga Daioh, but more into
anime/gaming otaku and randomness of everyday life.

--
Mark Clifton ~ WashuOtaku@earthlink.net
   "Nekokoneko gives me peace of mind."

    * http://www.washu.org/