[tenchi:106240] Re: Need new anime series to watch...

to tenchi@usagi.org
from greg weaver <ggweaver2002@yahoo.com>
subject [tenchi:106240] Re: Need new anime series to watch...
date Thu, 5 Jul 2007 12:26:49 -0700 (PDT)
Have you tried Ninja Nonsense? It is extremely funny.

--- Bear Powell <replicant@triad.rr.com> wrote:

> Alright folks, kind of bored right now of the overly
> violent, too serious, and demonic anime that seems
> to be the current popular norm. I'm looking for
> something that is light, fun to watch, and
> interesting. I'm fine with ecchi, but not really in
> hentai mood.
>
> I was recommended Azumanga Daioh and I watched the
> first episode and it didn't grab me. Gonna watch a
> couple more and see if it catches my attention.
>
> --------------------------
> Bear "replicant" Powell
>
> "Be resolute, fear no sacrifice and surmount every
>  difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mao Tse Tung
>
> *** Currently Playing***
> <Perfect World> 完美世界
> Region: Malaysia (Chinese Language Client)
> Server: 惊天
> Character: Serra
> Class: Yaojing (Werefox Summoner)
>
> http://www.world2.com.my (Official Malaysian
> Website)
> http://www.perfectworld.cc (Wiki/Forum)
>
> Perfect World (MY) will open an English
> Client/Server soon! ^^

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect.  Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay
it on us. http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited