[tenchi:106235] Re: Final Fantasy XI? Who still plays...

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Mark Clifton <washuotaku@earthlink.net>
subject [tenchi:106235] Re: Final Fantasy XI? Who still plays...
date Tue, 26 Jun 2007 09:16:14 +0900 (GMT+09:00)
Yo,
Im on Quetz server (dont make me spell full name).  Im currently in Japan, so I cant
help at this moment (this internet I use here is a pain).  But when I return, Ill
see what I can do.  Ja-ne!

Mark Clifton