[tenchi:106232] Re: Final Fantasy XI? Who still plays...

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Joseph Riggs <eumerin@yahoo.com>
subject [tenchi:106232] Re: Final Fantasy XI? Who still plays...
date Mon, 25 Jun 2007 11:21:33 -0700 (PDT)
I'll get a pass tonight when I log on and send it to
you.  It won't be until later, though.  It's
Federation Commander night at the local game store!
The store closes at 10pm Pacific Time, so that's the
absolute latest that I'll be logging into the game to
get the code.

I still play, but WoW takes up the majority of the
on-line time.  Although given the constant technical
issues that I have with WoW (crashes and freezes that,
based on my technical specs, make no sense at all), I
should have given up on it quite a while ago.

>.<

The core of FFXI is still the same, though there have
been a number of interesting changes.  I'll mention
more when I send the code this evening.

My character's name is still Althorn.

junior

--- Bear Powell <replicant@triad.rr.com> wrote:

> Who is still playing FFXI? You still playing Junior?
> Went yesterday and bought it again. Hah! If you're
> still
> on Caitsith send me a Gold World Pass *IF* they
> aren't
> too expensive to either oneniisama(AT)yahoo.com or
> replicant(AT)triad.rr.com and I'll use it so you get
> bonus
> while I'm playing. I created a character to get used
> controls again, but not leveled yet so I have no
> qualms
> deleting and making new again. Sucks that my old
> name is
> still in usage. QQ

http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/

Search field Search string