[tenchi:106229] Re: Visiting Tokyo, Last Week of June

to <tenchi@usagi.org>
from "Bear Powell" <replicant@triad.rr.com>
subject [tenchi:106229] Re: Visiting Tokyo, Last Week of June
date Sat, 2 Jun 2007 23:34:53 -0400
Hola MC, seems you got a nice trip ahead of you. As a gamer and
anime/manga fan I'd probably live in Akihabara the predominant amount of
time there.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akihabara Unless it's changed you can also
go to the Yellow Submarine store in Shinjuku West (I think) for
table-top and other types of gaming items. Here is a list of cool
touristy places.
http://www.asianinfo.org/asianinfo/tokyo/places_to_visit_in_tokyo.htm
Still always wanted to visit Kabukicho (Shinjuku East - Red Light
District) just because it looks cool, but I hear it's been cleaned up a
lot. Which is good cause you have less snatchers robbing you, but it
loses some of the Cyberpunk glitz it favors with the remodeling of the
area. Have a safe trip man.

Bear "replicant" Powell

"Be resolute, fear no sacrifice and surmount every
difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mao Tse Tung

*** Currently Playing***
<World of Warcraft - Ravenholdt RP-PvP Server> [Whirlwind Battlegroup]
Gaff (Lvl 70 Orc Warrior [35/23/3])
[Veteran of Felsenhummer]