[tenchi:106224] Re: Tenchi Muyo! GXP questions (Spoiler)

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Joseph Riggs <eumerin@yahoo.com>
subject [tenchi:106224] Re: Tenchi Muyo! GXP questions (Spoiler)
date Wed, 23 May 2007 11:29:59 -0700 (PDT)
--- Bear Powell <replicant@triad.rr.com> wrote:

> Alrighty, just got done finishing the series.
> Couple questions:
> 1) In the end did Seina wind up marrying Fuku,
> Kiriko, Amane, Neige,
> Ryoko, Karen, Suiren, Hakuren, and Gyokuren? (Ending
> was vague.)

We really don't know.  I'd say that that he almost
certainly married the original four women.  But it's
up in the air regarding what happened with the four
new ones.  On the other hand, I seem to recall (it's
been a loooooong time...) that at the end of the final
episode, Amane was arguing with one of the new girls
about who would get to operate the guns on the ship,
and that seems to suggest that they've got relatively
"equal" status in whatever the current arrangement is.
 And that would suggest that if he married Amane, he
also married the other four girls.  But that's merely
speculation.

> 2) How was Seina able to generate such powerful LHW
> in the mecha form?
> Do we have any information on the technology used in
> the suit? Still
> even a little confused how Fuku appeared to be able
> to generate LHW
> during the first ship migration.

All we know about the mecha is that it has a first
generation seed (i.e. given directly by Tsunami to the
people who created the mecha) powering it, and that it
strongly resembles ZINV from Dual! Parallel Trouble
Adventure.  Despite the fact that only a seed is
involved, it's apparently still able to bond with
someone just like a regular Jurai Tree.  And in this
case, it bonded with Seina.  I'm guessing that it has
all of the powers and capabilities associated with a
mature First Generation Jurai Tree, although there
hasn't really been anything that we can compare that
against.

iirc, there's mention that Tsunami gave the people who
created the mecha two seeds, which still leaves on
unaccounted for (unless you want to claim that the
other one ended up in ZINV).

junior

a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get
online.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited