[tenchi:106221] Re: Tenchi Muyo! GXP questions (Spoiler)

to tenchi@usagi.org
from "H. Bernard Walker" <hwa875@airmail.net>
subject [tenchi:106221] Re: Tenchi Muyo! GXP questions (Spoiler)
date Wed, 23 May 2007 06:43:34 -0500
Bear Powell wrote:
> Alrighty, just got done finishing the series.
> Couple questions:
> 1) In the end did Seina wind up marrying Fuku, Kiriko, Amane, Neige,
> Ryoko, Karen, Suiren, Hakuren, and Gyokuren? (Ending was vague.)

Opinions vary; Western fanfics like "Harem Saga" go for the "8+1 wives"
theory, while some of the hentai stories in the "Kamidake Onsen"
doujinshi imply that it's "4 (+1?) wives, 4 mistresses".  Of course, we
never actually see a wedding happen...
> 2) How was Seina able to generate such powerful LHW in the mecha form?
> Do we have any information on the technology used in the suit? Still
> even a little confused how Fuku appeared to be able to generate LHW
> during the first ship migration.

Seina was able to generate the LHWs because (a) the mecha
("Shinzou"-"The Idol") had a seed for a first-generation Royal Tree at
its core, and (b) Fuku and the Kamidake II had synchronized with it to
amplify its powers.

IIRC, Fuku was synchronizing with the Mikagami's LHWs before Kiriko
received her Royal Tree.
> --------------------------
> Bear "replicant" Powell
>
> "Be resolute, fear no sacrifice and surmount every
>  difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mao Tse Tung
>
> *** Currently Playing***
> <World of Warcraft - Ravenholdt RP-PvP Server> [Whirlwind Battlegroup]
> Gaff (Lvl 70 Orc Warrior [35/23/3])
> [Veteran of Felsenhummer]

Search field Search string

archive list