[tenchi:106139] Re: Grievous Marvel Comics BS (MMORPG Hijack!)

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Joseph Riggs <eumerin@yahoo.com>
subject [tenchi:106139] Re: Grievous Marvel Comics BS (MMORPG Hijack!)
date Thu, 8 Mar 2007 23:55:19 -0800 (PST)
--- Bear Powell <replicant@triad.rr.com> wrote:

> [...]

I know.  You're still on my Friends list.

:P

I play it off and on.  Sometimes I effectively leave
for a few months (logging on maybe once every few
weeks, and only for short periods of time), and then
come back to it again.  I get burned out on WoW, and
find FFXI to be a nice antidote for that.  Then when
FFXI starts to get to me, I can go play WoW again, and
the game feels fresh.  The two games really have very
little in common, so they work well that way.  The
patch that went in yesterday also added some new stuff
that's supposed to make it easier to grind exp as a
smaller party.  The exp bonuses for parties with 2-5
members got increased, and signet provides some new
combat buffs.  You can also rest now without losing
TP, and supposedly the amount of hp recovered while
resting increases as you level up (haven't confirmed
that, however).  There have been a number of changes
over the past year, although the core game remains the
same as it always has.

Unfortunately, the idiots have reached the high levels
in FFXI as well.  One of my favorites was a party
leader that did nothing while an add ripped my WHM and
a SMN to shreds, and then admonished me not to yell at
him afterwards.

> Next mmorpg home will probably be Warhammer Online
> (Chaos faction) I'd
> imagine. Black Orc iz 4 fite!

I'm in a wait and see mood for that game.  Mythic has
experience making games, but I think I've just seen
too many bad games.

junior

Never miss an email again!

Search field Search string