[tenchi:106090] Specs of the ships

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject [tenchi:106090] Specs of the ships
date Mon, 22 Jan 2007 07:34:46 -0800 (PST)
--- Schobronics <Schobronics@web.de> wrote:

> Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >Don't bother looking.  The book is great if you want to sit down and
> >play the game, but it is useless for hard technical information.
> Ships

> Are comparable sketches of the ships in there?

with only a very few exceptions, everything in that book is screen
captures from the OVA and TV series.
And since the only real "scale comparison" image in the sketchbooks is
the "character lineup" in each book, there really is no help there,
either.

I don't remember if I mentioned this...  but my best guess for hard
information would be one of the Mooks (Dragon Magazine compilations, or
the Gakken Mook books) the 101, or possibly the CD-ROMs for GXP or
OVA3.  Unfortunately either book source would require the ability to
read the Kanji.  I'd attempt it myself, but my eyesight is so bad, I
would have to scan hundreds of pages at about 600 dpi.  Which would be
a monumental undertaking.

Really sorry, I couldn't help more.

If you were local to me, I'd let you look through the books, but I
think at last count, only about 6 members of the group were within 200
miles of me.

Tenchi Muyo OVA3 and Galaxy Police Pan-Shot images!
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/MSC/PAN/Pans.html
This is the only current site, the old one was destroyed by
150m.com without notification or reason (it was still getting hits).

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs