[tenchi:106084] Re: Specs of the ships

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject [tenchi:106084] Re: Specs of the ships
date Tue, 16 Jan 2007 23:55:28 -0800 (PST)
--- Schobronics <Schobronics@web.de> wrote:

> the specs of the ships in the series, especially the size of the more
> famous ones, Tsunami, Ryo-Ohki, Chobi Maru...

Oops forgot to put a couple of things in that other response.  Ryo-Ohki
is about 5'8" tall... errr, I guess you meant the ship form...
Exterior dimensions are very similar to Ryo-Oh's Central unit, so  you
might be able to extrapolate, if you carefully watch episode 2.  But
the Chobimaru is the size of a small moon.  Unless they were taking
liberties with the visuals while it was being "holed" by Ryo-Ohki, it
really can't be bigger than that.

Tenchi Muyo OVA3 and Galaxy Police Pan-Shot images!
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/MSC/PAN/Pans.html
This is the only current site, the old one was destroyed by
150m.com without notification or reason (it was still getting hits).

Never Miss an Email

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited