[tenchi:106082] Re: Specs of the ships

to <tenchi@usagi.org>
from "Bear Powell" <replicant@triad.rr.com>
subject [tenchi:106082] Re: Specs of the ships
date Tue, 16 Jan 2007 16:47:56 -0500
I'm fairly sure that information is in the Tenchi Muyo table-top RPG
books. The book "Tenchi Muyo! RPG and Resource Book (2000)" primarily
which is ISBN: 1-894525-08-6. If I can figure out which box mine are in
(in storage building QQ) I'll try and get scans sometime, but would be
much quicker to find from someone else. Also, I think I remember seeing
some stuff in an older art book like the blueprints for the Masaki house
were in that had basic information about the ships. The "Big Eyes, Small
Mouth" crowd would definitely be able to help you here.

Bear "replicant" Powell

"Be resolute, fear no sacrifice and surmount every
difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mao Tse Tung

*** Currently Playing***
<World of Warcraft - Tichondrius PvP Server> [Bloodlust Battlegroup]
Zaitsev (Lvl 60 Orc Hunter [43mm/8sur])
[Guildmaster of Horde Trauma Team]