[tenchi:106080] Re: One Quick Question

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject [tenchi:106080] Re: One Quick Question
date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 04:58:04 -0800 (PST)
--- AstroNerdBoy <usr1054@astronerdboy.com> wrote:

> > From: Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>

> > In the pre-GXP interviews, OVA4 was to explore the home life of
> Tenchi
> > and the girls (very laid back series), and the fifth was to include
> > lot of action, and wrap everything up to a finale

> http://www.aicanime.com/about/interview1_kajishima.html

Damn, that's the English translation.  I found several things wrong
with it before I had done any serious translation from the original
Kanji pages (which were around for quite a while before the
translation).  That's why I knew a lot of things that nobody else  in
the US did.

Crap.  And I was so hoping you had found something new...  Hell, I even
knew about Saint Knight significantly before GXP, but didn't know what
the actual project title was.

Well, I guess the next batch of interviews will come with either some
Mook wrap-up books, or interviews pre-Saint Knight.  Though this time,
I'm not certain I will be able to hand translate -- My skills are a
little better, but my eyesight is so screwed up, and getting worse
(thank god I have a 23" monitor).  Besides, it took so long to
translate the details in those pre-GXP interviews...  I will NEVER be
relied on for speedy language work (unless it's English), that, I'm
good at.  ^_^

Well, I'm not going to waste too much time on Kajishima anymore, since
there have been so many other anime produced since OVA2, that have been
far superior to both GXP and OVA3, even in their English dub versions.

Thanks for the other details, though.  I've still managed to
procrastinate on watching the Funimation translations, though I have
noticed from just previewing ep 4 that the subs were much better than
the amateur attempts I found online, way back when...

Tenchi Muyo OVA3 and Galaxy Police Pan-Shot images!
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/MSC/PAN/Pans.html
This is the only current site, the old one was destroyed by
150m.com without notification or reason (it was still getting hits).

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs