[tenchi:106057] Sasami ~Mahou Shoujo Club~

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject [tenchi:106057] Sasami ~Mahou Shoujo Club~
date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 08:41:48 -0700 (PDT)
Yes, the rumor is that this show will be returning.  You'll have to
check the AIC website to find out if it's true...  assuming they have
actually put anything up.
I have a bittorrent link to the raws, but I haven't had the bandwidth
to download it yet.

A few episodes can be viewed via YouTube

--- AstroNerdBoy <usr1054@astronerdboy.com> wrote:

> I understand the series got a new season (or a sequel series is in
> the works).  Did anyone watch this?  There were no fansubs, but not
> everyone on the list needs subtitles.  ;-)

Complete address changes: Tenchi OVA 3 and Galaxy Police images!
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/MSC/PAN/Pans.html
BLOW your bookmarks, FRELL your favorites, use the new URL!
or visit the delapidated site ---> www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited