[tenchi:106052] Re: Elfen Lied?

to tenchi@usagi.org
from KTK <kutani@castledragmire.com>
subject [tenchi:106052] Re: Elfen Lied?
date Sun, 23 Jul 2006 09:40:10 -0500
I thought it was alright.  I mean, for a recent anime.  It suffers from
the usual current downfalls, but on the whole I enjoyed it.  It ends a
little lame but that's to be expected.

You've got these girls who aren't human and this fairly well-told
backstory for the main character.  The nonhuman girls are for the most
part homicidal, and the show doesn't pull any punches in that regard.

A lot better than the flood of post-Love Hina lolicon-driven
angsty-romanic bullshit that's been coming overseas lately.  But maybe
I'm just bitter.

On another note; there's still DAoC servers running?

-Kutani

Bear Powell wrote:
> Can anyone tell me much about this anime? Saw a little clip and it
> looked kinda insane. Was curious.
>
> --------------------------
> Bear "replicant" Powell
>
> "Be resolute, fear no sacrifice and surmount every
>  difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mao Tse Tung
>
> *** Currently Playing: (Dark Age of Camelot - Midgard/Gareth Server) ***
> Zaitsev (Lvl 39 Kobold Hunter - 0 Fletching)
> Peralta Uberthane (Lvl 50 Frostlf Thane - 0 Alchemy)
> Garvin Sloane (Lvl 50 Norse Savage - 476 Weaponcrafting)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs