[tenchi:106027] Re: WoW/FFXI

to tenchi@usagi.org
from "Joseph Riggs" <josephriggs@lycos.com>
subject [tenchi:106027] Re: WoW/FFXI
date Sat, 15 Apr 2006 10:02:36 -0800

er...?

I've done all four quests, and not a single one involved people behind the doors in
the airship ports.  I know I had to talk to at least one person out in front of the
airship building, but I didn't have to talk to anyone on the dock itself.

--

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited