[tenchi:106016] Re: Seeking fanservice anime titles...

to <tenchi@usagi.org>
from AstroNerdBoy <usr1054@astronerdboy.com>
subject [tenchi:106016] Re: Seeking fanservice anime titles...
date Tue, 11 Apr 2006 19:36:38 -0600

> I don't have much time to watch anime any more,
> but the recent anime that I have been watching are:
> REC and Futari ha Pre Cure Splash Star.

What?  You mean real life is taking into your anime-watching time?  ;-)

> Also, a series called Joshikou (Girl's High School) just started.
> LOTS of panty shots.  Pretty funny too.

I'm going to have to start looking for that.

Luriko-Ysabeth mentioned "Genshiken."  I didn't mention it because it isn't a fanservice
or ecchi title.  That said, as a member of a mailing list, that makes you otaku enough
to enjoy this anime, though I believe those who are BIG sci-fi/fantasy fans
in the U.S. will appreciate this too.  It is unfortunate that Media Blasters has the
R1 license for the anime because that means the subtitles aren't going to respect
Japanese culture much, but Del Rey has the official English translation of the manga

and that has been done proper (mostly).

This hasn't been licensed, but another outrageous comedy is "School Rumble" which
has now launched its sequel "School Rumble Ni Gakki" (which I think Hitoshi should
take a gander at).  Del Rey has licensed the manga and are doing a good job with it.

Tenchi Muyo! FAQ
http://www.astronerdboy.com/tenchi/

"Death and Poverty love me so much, they brought friends!"  -- Vash the Stampede,
"Trigun"

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited