[tenchi:106011] Re: Seeking fanservice anime titles...

to tenchi@usagi.org
from "Joseph Riggs" <josephriggs@lycos.com>
subject [tenchi:106011] Re: Seeking fanservice anime titles...
date Mon, 10 Apr 2006 11:05:17 -0800

If you haven't already, you might want to take a look at the mecha series Vandread.
The all male residents of Tarrak and the all female residents of Mejale(sp?) have
taken the term 'War of the Sexes' to new extremes (the first words of the series
drive the point home in a wonderfully hilarious propaganda film).  Three citizens
of Tarrak are taken captive by a group of Mejale pirates, just before all of them
are accidentally thrown halfway across the galaxy.  Now they have to find their way

home through hostile territory, while trying to figure out the 'alien' species known
as the opposite sex.

And then there's the modified male Vanguard mecha piloted by the lead that suddenly
starts combining with the modified female Dread space fighters...

junior

--

Search field Search string

archive list