[tenchi:106002] Re: Pretty Samy gets a compete workover

to tenchi@usagi.org
from "Joseph Riggs" <josephriggs@lycos.com>
subject [tenchi:106002] Re: Pretty Samy gets a compete workover
date Sun, 13 Nov 2005 23:43:00 -0800
----- Original Message -----
> From: "Gregory Himes" <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
To: tenchi@usagi.org
Subject: [tenchi:105998] Pretty Samy gets a compete workover
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 16:17:35 -0800 (PST)

> http://www.vap.co.jp/sasami-club/

The first thought that crossed my mind when I saw that was that the shading reminded
me of some of the stills used for the Superior Defender Gundam show that ran here
in the US a couple of years back.  I didn't see any of it, but I heard it was pretty

bad (and while it borrowed the SD initials, and used Super Deformed mobile suits,
it wasn't actually meant as a humorous Gundam spoof, unlike the SD Gundam stuff in
Japan).

junior

--

Search field Search string