[tenchi:105995] Re: News from AnimeNext

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject [tenchi:105995] Re: News from AnimeNext
date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 08:08:57 -0700 (PDT)

--- AstroNerdBoy <usr1054@astronerdboy.com> wrote:

> As for a fansub, there were no official fansubs after episode 16 (3
> of OAV 3).  There are some transcrips around and I think I remember
> there being one of those placed into a video file but don't quote me
> on that.

For ep 19 somebody had place on a torrent site, the ripped and
sub-ripped (i.e. the made a mkv file) version from the bootleg chinese
copy.  which had bad grammar galore.  The names were all correct, so I
have a feeling a few minor corrections were made by the person who
posted it.

Soneone also made a text only translation, which included the timing,
so if placed with an accurate rip, would subtitle itself under VLC.

But since the eps will be available soon in the US, if ou live here,
you might as well wait for it, or ask for it as a holiday present ^_^

Complete address changes: Tenchi OVA 3 and Galaxy Police images!
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/MSC/PAN/Pans.html
BLOW your bookmarks, FRELL your favorites, use the new URL!
or visit the delapidated site ---> www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com

http://farechase.yahoo.com

Search field Search string

archive list