[tenchi:105987] Re: Off Topic: Help with the Windows XP language settings....?

to <tenchi@usagi.org>
from <robchappell@sbcglobal.net>
subject [tenchi:105987] Re: Off Topic: Help with the Windows XP language settings....?
date Sun, 23 Oct 2005 22:44:13 -0500
Here is a link to the file. Just save target on the link.

http://www.ibp.ru/ftp/Office%202000/SYSTEM/XJIS.NLS

-----Original Message-----
> From: Gregory Himes [mailto:gdhimes@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2005 9:53 PM
To: tenchi@usagi.org
Subject: [tenchi:105986] Off Topic: Help with the Windows XP language
settings....?

I have finally been able to get VirtualPC to stay up and corruption free
now (5th installation), so I can work with several things, including my
Kanji OCR program.  However, the morons at microsoft didnot include the
actual language localization software on the VirtualPC Windows XP disc.
the file it looks for "xjis.nls" does not even exist on the system disc.
On top of that, the idiots won't even help me over the phone with this
problem, unless I pay them $30 per phone call up front.

Is there anybody out there that can either supply me with a link to
download this file, an alternate file that will aloow me to display full
Unicode/Kanji text on XP pro, or the actual xjis.nls file itself?

Any help would be appreciated.

<this is definitely the last step with microsoft, as this was a very
expensive and deliberately crippled piece of Software -- wishing that
Connectix had managed to prevent their acquisition by microsoft).

Complete address changes: Tenchi OVA 3 and Galaxy Police images!
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/MSC/PAN/Pans.html
BLOW your bookmarks, FRELL your favorites, use the new URL!
or visit the delapidated site ---> www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com

http://farechase.yahoo.com

Search field Search string

archive list