[tenchi:105981] Re: News from AnimeNext

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject [tenchi:105981] Re: News from AnimeNext
date Fri, 21 Oct 2005 12:53:32 -0700 (PDT)
Can anybody post a link to the actual amazon.co.jp page, as the
computers I now have acess to do not have the display or entry
capabilities for me to navigate from the home page -- not even certain
if I can actually place the order with these computers....;

--- Michael Borgwardt <brazil@brazils-animeland.de> wrote:

> On Wed, 19 Oct 2005, Adam Arnold wrote:
>
> > > The special episode that was being talked about is still not out,
> AFAIK.<
> >
> > You mean Tenchi Muyo: Ryo-Ohki Plus 1 (aka ep 20)?
> >
> > That came out back in September. Really funny episode with some
> great things
> > happening.
>
> ARGH! Why couldn't they have done it a month earlier, when I actually
> was
> in Japan? Ah well, I'll have to order at amazon.co.jp some time soon
> anyway to get the latest yotsuba&! volume...
>
> --
> Michael "Brazil" Borgwardt
> http://brazils-animeland.de

Complete address changes: Tenchi OVA 3 and Galaxy Police images!
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/MSC/PAN/Pans.html
BLOW your bookmarks, FRELL your favorites, use the new URL!
or visit the delapidated site ---> www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com

http://farechase.yahoo.com

Search field Search string

archive list