[tenchi:105980] Re: Would anyone like to be proofreading bitch?

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject [tenchi:105980] Re: Would anyone like to be proofreading bitch?
date Fri, 21 Oct 2005 12:51:33 -0700 (PDT)
You should probably be a little more specific.  I assume you are
talking about the 3 Kajashima "True Tenchi Novels" and not the "Shin
Tenchi Muyo -- i.e. TV 2)" novels and not the Shin Tenchi Mini-Novels
that had CD's included...?

Wish I could do it, but with my losing my vision, any significant
reading required full use of my Cinema Display and an expected headache
(literally).

Though if you want to send it in text or word format, I can give it a
shot...  It won't be fast though, and I probably won't be able to get
all the Kajashima nuances.

--- nik <silvourbolt@yahoo.com> wrote:

> You know the story, I am looking for someone who would not mind
> proofreading a fanfic.
> Preferrably with some knowledge on the Shin Tenchi novels as I am
> concerned about
> continuity errors as well.  If interested, please respond to me
> directly.
> thank ya,
> nik
>

> __________________________________
> http://farechase.yahoo.com

Complete address changes: Tenchi OVA 3 and Galaxy Police images!
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/MSC/PAN/Pans.html
BLOW your bookmarks, FRELL your favorites, use the new URL!
or visit the delapidated site ---> www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com

http://farechase.yahoo.com

Search field Search string

archive list