[tenchi:105951] Re: News from AnimeNext

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject [tenchi:105951] Re: News from AnimeNext
date Tue, 21 Jun 2005 20:31:05 -0700 (PDT)

--- AstroNerdBoy <usr1054@astronerdboy.com> wrote:

> > > or the midpoint special disc.
> >
> > > whozzujigga wha?
> >
> > It's english translation is "Secret Saucepan."  It is the disc they

> For some reason, I was not aware of the contents of this DVD (I knew
> it existed though).  OK, what stories were told?  There may have been
> some interesting things revealed for the TM!R canon!

Nobody fansubbed it, so anything I could get out of it might be highly
inaccurate.  I watched several of the segments when it first came out,
but have long since forgotten what the content is.  I had also planned
to put the stills up on my pan-shot page, but I lost all the images to
a hard disc crash (and from OVA3#5 which was half done), before I had
backed up the drive.  Currently my lack of vision keeps me from doing
anything in that vein.  If I couldn't enlarge the text on webpages, I
wouldn't be reading e-mail either >_<

If somebody wanted to fansub it, or at least script it, I'd be
perfectly willing to encode it and either e-mail or post it somewhere.

Complete address changes: Tenchi OVA 3 and Galaxy Police images!
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/MSC/PAN/Pans.html
BLOW your bookmarks, FRELL your favorites, use the new URL!
or visit the delapidated site ---> www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com

Search field Search string