[tenchi:105947] Re: News from AnimeNext

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject [tenchi:105947] Re: News from AnimeNext
date Tue, 21 Jun 2005 19:42:52 -0700 (PDT)
--- nik <silvourbolt@yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- AstroNerdBoy <usr1054@astronerdboy.com> wrote:

> the voice more like the Jap VA, but no!  Now, we are going to be
> treated to that actress
> from GXP who was just trying to sound like Petrea!  That voice was
> WRETCHED!  It really
> got under my skin and on my nerves.

I didn't remember the name they said was replacing Petrea, and I
haven't watched past episode 3 of the GXP dubs.  After the first 3, I
only ended up paying retail for the last disc.  All previous 7 I bought
used at Game Stop stores... average price $9.99 each.
Great, so just for completion, I'm gonna have to suffer with more
horridness?
It was much better than the Magic Knights Rayearth dub, right???  I
still haven't gone back to watch the Japanese sub, since the horrid dub
is permanently chiseled on my lobes (pun intended).

Complete address changes: Tenchi OVA 3 and Galaxy Police images!
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/MSC/PAN/Pans.html
BLOW your bookmarks, FRELL your favorites, use the new URL!
or visit the delapidated site ---> www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com

Search field Search string