[tenchi:105940] Re: [OT] Gradumacated!

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Michael Borgwardt <brazil@brazils-animeland.de>
subject [tenchi:105940] Re: [OT] Gradumacated!
date Sun, 5 Jun 2005 10:37:15 +0200 (CEST)
On Sun, 5 Jun 2005, Schobronics wrote:
> >Now we need rep's two arch-nemesi(?) Brazil and Dan Hollis. :-p Brazzy
> >and Dan are both good people, even if I smacked heads with them many
> >times in the past.
>
> Well, Brazil is still around, last I heard from him was several months
> ago, though.

Then you're apparently not reading AnimeGER anymore :)

No, I'm still around, unfortunately I couldn't join the discussions
about OAV3 because I didn't want spoilers (not having DSL for fansubs
and not willing to pay for express delivery of the DVDs) and by the
time I got them te discussion was usually over.

> As for membership, I'm here long enough to forget how long. Should be
> about ten years, but I'm not sure.

I can pinpoint it relatively easily; I joined shortly after getting
on the Internet for the first time when I started university, which was
in fall 97...

--
Michael "Brazil" Borgwardt
http://brazils-animeland.de