[tenchi:105939] Re: [OT] Gradumacated!

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Schobronics <Schobronics@web.de>
subject [tenchi:105939] Re: [OT] Gradumacated!
date Sun, 05 Jun 2005 00:10:36 +0200
"Bear Powell" <replicant@northstate.net> wrote:

>Now we need rep's two arch-nemesi(?) Brazil and Dan Hollis. :-p Brazzy
>and Dan are both good people, even if I smacked heads with them many
>times in the past.

Well, Brazil is still around, last I heard from him was several months
ago, though.
As for membership, I'm here long enough to forget how long. Should be
about ten years, but I'm not sure. I didn't read or post anything for
quite some time since I'm so much behind in the 3rd OVA...

Ja
Christian "Schobronics" Schober
--
http://www.animexx.de                            schobronics@animexx.de
Animexx Cofounder - DFFML admin - Member of ANT #SAS# & Fried Ant Anime

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs