[tenchi:105927] Re: [OT] Gradumacated!

to tenchi@usagi.org
from RadHaz <radhaz@redshift.com>
subject [tenchi:105927] Re: [OT] Gradumacated!
date Tue, 17 May 2005 18:10:35 -0700
Omedetou gozaimasu!
Now go out and pay your taxes for the rest of your life!

Now, if that girl was Kagato, who was she talking to in the battle above
the planet? The Soujya is shown crash-landed. Where is guy Kagato?

And why did Light-Tenchi hit on Dark-Misaki?

--
RadHaz

nan des no kono miso shiru wa?

Search field Search string