[tenchi:105922] Re: [OT] Gradumacated!

to tenchi@usagi.org
from "Joseph Riggs" <josephriggs@lycos.com>
subject [tenchi:105922] Re: [OT] Gradumacated!
date Tue, 17 May 2005 14:24:59 -0500
----- Original Message -----
To: "TM!ML" <tenchi@usagi.org>
Subject: [tenchi:105921] [OT] Gradumacated!
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 13:55:34 -0500

> Hey all you old-timers and general TM!ML veterans who're still
> sticking around!  As of this last february I've been a member of
> the ML for 6 years (Joined feb 99), and just this last weekend I
> graduated college!
>
> I was still a fishy in High School when I first joined, wow!
>
> Not sure how many of the people who were around back when I joined
> are still here.  If you're around, speak up!
>
> rep
> Alan
> Greg
> TenchiMP / KD
> Kathleen! I still owe you $5!
> RadHaz - dude, we haven't spoken in AGES.
> Jorge
> nik (founder of The List, hah!)
> junior
> Andy Sze
> TenchiKen (anyone heard from him?)
>
> That's everyone I can think of off the top of my head.
> If you're still around or know what any of these people are up to, speak up!

I don't think I'm that ancient.  I think I joined more recently than that.

Though I don't remember how long its been.  I remember what I was doing in my life
when I signed onto the list, but I can't for the life of me remember how long ago
that was...

Or even work backwards through the years to figure out how long its been.

^^;;

junior

--

http://datingsearch.lycos.com