[tenchi:105874] Re: Re:OVA 19

to tenchi@usagi.org
from nik <silvourbolt@yahoo.com>
subject [tenchi:105874] Re: Re:OVA 19
date Sat, 9 Apr 2005 19:07:49 -0700 (PDT)
--- AstroNerdBoy <usr1054@astronerdboy.com> wrote:

> > From: "Joseph Riggs" <josephriggs@lycos.com>

And what have you seen to tell that the fans ARE buying those extra materials
(specifically, the ones which have clues about Misaki).  That stuff may be selling
well,
but that is not to say that the majority of Tenchi fans go out and buy the written
stuff
(and hence, were able to clearly comprehend what was going on with Misaki).  How many

people buy the book after seeing a movie?  Some, yes.  Does everyone?  No.  Do most?
Do
most Tenchi fans buy that stuff?  The burden of proof would be on those claiming that

Japanese fans buy Kajishima's other stuff, not the other way around.
nik

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited