[tenchi:105840] Re: Re:OVA 19

to tenchi@usagi.org
from nik <silvourbolt@yahoo.com>
subject [tenchi:105840] Re: Re:OVA 19
date Fri, 1 Apr 2005 16:58:02 -0800 (PST)
--- True Sheol <sheol@mail.ev1.net> wrote:
> Reply at end....

> > From: "Damien" <damien_searight@msn.com>
>
> >This is how I understand it so far...
> >
> ><<SPOILERS>>
> >/
> >/
> >/
> >/
> >/
> >/
> >/
> >/
> >/
> >/
> >/
> >/
> >/
> >/
> >/
> >/
> >/
> >/

> All of this led to Tenchi, the being that the Choushin were looking for.A

All of this led to Tenchi?  I didn't see what exactly was pinpointed as "Creating

Tenchi".  IF you saw otherwise, please let me know.  I didn't see any indication as
what the hell Tenchi is/was (can he still create LHWs?  Can Z?)  If he was a God
beforehand, or if he became one when he was born, or if it was when he died the first

time or the second time.  I couldn't tell if he has existed since the beginning of
time
or what.  Further, was it Tsunami  who succeeded in the experiment, or all three?
It
would seem that Tsunami succeeded withher breeding experiment, but it's hard to say.

Perhaps Tenchi-kani choose to come from Yosho/Kiyone's line.  But who the hell knows.

And just what the hell is up with Misaki being a goddess?  Why just pull that shit
out of
the air?  I'm upset.

> As for Misaki, she is the counterforce to the Choushin's lower dimensional
> presence.  (Even while they are sealed, there has to be a counterbalance to
> their lower dimensional force.)

did you get that from the episode, TTM, or is that a personal theory?
nik

Yahoo! Messenger

Search field Search string

archive list