[tenchi:105836] Re: [OT] Star Wars Episode 3 and MMOPRGS

to tenchi@usagi.org
from "K.Kutani" <kutani@castledragmire.com>
subject [tenchi:105836] Re: [OT] Star Wars Episode 3 and MMOPRGS
date Mon, 28 Mar 2005 13:44:22 -0700
Fair enough.  The main reason I have to buy so many tickets is to get my
useless friends to come.  They want to, but they're the type to bitch
and moan about not having the money (for just the midnight show, mind
you) and then they go out and buy three packs of cigs.

--
kk
42 n-stx

Search field Search string