[tenchi:105835] Re: Re:OVA 19

to <tenchi@usagi.org>
from "Damien" <damien_searight@msn.com>
subject [tenchi:105835] Re: Re:OVA 19
date Mon, 28 Mar 2005 12:32:39 -0600

the open.

I think...

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2005 12:15 PM
To: tenchi@usagi.org
Subject: [tenchi:105834] Re: Re:OVA 19

--- nik <silvourbolt@yahoo.com> wrote:
> As a rule, I wanted to stay away from watching these until it came to the
states
> officially, but I decided to take a peek anyways.
>
> With that, here enters a big damned SPOILER WARNING.
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
>
> OKAY.

but seriously, that was way more confusing than I was expecting it to be,
just to
randomly throw in that figure and then act like everyone knows just who/what
the hell she
is is going far beyond dramatic elements of mystery and allure and heading
straight into
obnoxious and confusing for the sake of confusion.
And why is it that no one is questioning what the hell was happening with
Tenchi's
illuminated double?  WHAT WAS UP WITH HIM?
nik

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited