[tenchi:105834] Re: Re:OVA 19

to tenchi@usagi.org
from nik <silvourbolt@yahoo.com>
subject [tenchi:105834] Re: Re:OVA 19
date Mon, 28 Mar 2005 10:15:23 -0800 (PST)
--- nik <silvourbolt@yahoo.com> wrote:
> As a rule, I wanted to stay away from watching these until it came to the states

> officially, but I decided to take a peek anyways.
>
> With that, here enters a big damned SPOILER WARNING.
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
>
> OKAY.

but seriously, that was way more confusing than I was expecting it to be, just to

randomly throw in that figure and then act like everyone knows just who/what the hell
she
is is going far beyond dramatic elements of mystery and allure and heading straight
into
obnoxious and confusing for the sake of confusion.
And why is it that no one is questioning what the hell was happening with Tenchi's

illuminated double?  WHAT WAS UP WITH HIM?
nik

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited