[tenchi:105829] Re: [OT] Star Wars Episode 3 and MMOPRGS

to tenchi@usagi.org
from "K.Kutani" <kutani@castledragmire.com>
subject [tenchi:105829] Re: [OT] Star Wars Episode 3 and MMOPRGS
date Sun, 27 Mar 2005 14:39:20 -0700
Bah on connections.  I just shell out a ton of cash.
As for the movie... some day, maybe.  Some day!

-K

--
kk
42 n-stx