[tenchi:105825] Re: [OT] Star Wars Episode 3 and MMOPRGS

to tenchi@usagi.org
from "K.Kutani" <kutani@castledragmire.com>
subject [tenchi:105825] Re: [OT] Star Wars Episode 3 and MMOPRGS
date Sat, 26 Mar 2005 11:27:30 -0700
Thank's rep, I got a good chuckle from that.

And I really think it's not possible for Ep 3 to not kick complete ass.
  I'm aiming for 7 times opening day on this one (as opposed to 5 for ep 2).

-K

--
kk
42 n-stx