[tenchi:105780] Re: First emperor of Jurai?

to tenchi@usagi.org
from "Joseph Riggs" <josephriggs@lycos.com>
subject [tenchi:105780] Re: First emperor of Jurai?
date Tue, 15 Feb 2005 19:49:46 -0500
----- Original Message -----
To: tenchi@usagi.org
Subject: [tenchi:105779] Re: First emperor of Jurai?
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 17:08:47 -0700

> > ANB Wrote:
> > ==================================
> > http://www.astronerdboy.com/tenchi/Images/Ryoko%20&%20Daughter.jpg
> >
> > That's the doujinshi cover I was referring to.
> > ==================================
> >
> > Is it just my rather poor powers of observation, or is Ryoko still missing
> > her gems?  She has a couple tattooed on her oh-so-nice anatomy (what's
> > visible, anyway), but the closest thing to the full suite seems to be that
> > left earring.  Did the doujinshi offer any details about that graphic?
> >
> >                 Jeff
> >

> You didn't look at her ear. ;-)

Actually, he did.  You might want to reread that second to last sentence.

:p

While its possible that those are the gems, I'm also inclined to remember that an
earring is typically where she keeps her "fake" gems until she needs them, but keeps
the one real one she has on her wrist at all times.

junior

--

Search field Search string

archive list