[tenchi:105769] Re: Some OVA 3 release information

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject [tenchi:105769] Re: Some OVA 3 release information
date Tue, 15 Feb 2005 08:49:01 -0800 (PST)
--- "Dr. Briefs" <glenn@capcorphq.com> wrote:

> At 03:37 PM 2/14/2005, Alan Zabaro wrote:
> >I'm sure some of you have seen this already, but for those who
> haven't:
> >Funimation has released some information on their release plans for
> the
> >3rd OVA. It sounds like it'll be released as two volumes (which
> means 3
> >episodes each), with the first one hopefully to be released some
> time in
> >July, and then 2nd volume targeted for a fall release.

So does someone want to cattle-prod them about the Secret Saucepan
stuff?  Most companies bail on any extra stuff, and I don't recall if
any of Funimations stuff came with the Omake.

And, They seem to be planning early, since there is a possibility that
there will be a follow up episode (equivalent to #7 - Night Before the
Carnival), for the third OVA series.  KM started the rumors, but I
haven't heard anything yet about whether they will or won't.  My guess
is that it will depend on whether they made enough money with OVA 3 # 6.

====
Complete address changes: Tenchi OVA 3 and Galaxy Police images!
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/MSC/PAN/Pans.html
BLOW your bookmarks, FRELL your favorites, use the new URL!
or visit the delapidated site ---> www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited