[tenchi:105756] Re: First emperor of Jurai?

to tenchi@usagi.org
from "Joseph Riggs" <josephriggs@lycos.com>
subject [tenchi:105756] Re: First emperor of Jurai?
date Mon, 14 Feb 2005 17:17:24 -0500
----- Original Message -----
To: tenchi@usagi.org
Subject: [tenchi:105754] Re: First emperor of Jurai?
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 13:54:14 -0800 (PST)

> If I remember right, Tenchi also has a daughter.  Is this a picture
> of Tenchi's kids?
> http://mvctiycb.tripod.com/21/image/k13.jpg
> If so, I have to ask why the daughter is dying in the next frame.

A couple of possibilities struck me, not necessarily related.

1.)  The image at the top of the page is the person at the bottom of the page regenerating
while in stasis (with the small figure at the bottom of the picture watching the healing
process).  They lost a good chunk of their body in some sort of blast,
were placed into stasis, and then had the missing parts regenerated.  We've already
seen this happen once with Tenchi in episode 6.
2.)  The other thought was that the person caught in the blast was 'Z'.  No particular
reason to believe it is except that he's got spikey hair, and iirc that's the side
of his face that has the odd crystals.  The crystals could presumeably be the
evidence of whatever happened to him immediately after the blast.  Long shot, though,
and I doubt its the case.

junior

--

Search field Search string