[tenchi:105755] Re: First emperor of Jurai?

to tenchi@usagi.org
from "Joseph Riggs" <josephriggs@lycos.com>
subject [tenchi:105755] Re: First emperor of Jurai?
date Mon, 14 Feb 2005 17:10:55 -0500
----- Original Message -----
To: tenchi@usagi.org
Subject: [tenchi:105753] Re: First emperor of Jurai?
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 13:48:12 -0800 (PST)

> > Say what?  I didn't see a picture of Tenchi's son.  TS, do you
> > have a picture or a
> > link?
> > nik
>
> .. It's not this kid, is it?  If so, I will make an educated guess
> that this is the
> offspring of Tenchi and Ryoko.
> http://mvctiycb.tripod.com/21/image/k05.jpg
> nik

That's how it looks like to me.  Which would mean that the woman on his right is Ryoko.
Interesting look with her hair cut short(er).

> while I am asking, who is the person on the far right of this
> picture behind Washu and
> Ryoko?
> http://mvctiycb.tripod.com/21/image/k03.jpg

Noike, maybe?  Before she cut her hair?

Doesn't look quite right, but she's the only female member of the household missing
from the image.  And there's not much visible.

junior

--

Search field Search string

archive list