[tenchi:105752] Re: First emperor of Jurai?

to tenchi@usagi.org
from nik <silvourbolt@yahoo.com>
subject [tenchi:105752] Re: First emperor of Jurai?
date Mon, 14 Feb 2005 13:23:05 -0800 (PST)
--- True Sheol <sheol@mail.ev1.net> wrote:

> rolf,
>
>      The picture is of the first emperor of Jurai and Tsunami.
> Note the difference in size between Tsunami and the future
> emperor.  She's probably about 100ft tall.  Washuu in the
> precursor containment facility was also that size.  If I recall
> correctly, the picture of Tenchi's son is on the following page in
> the doujinshi.

Say what?  I didn't see a picture of Tenchi's son.  TS, do you have a picture or a
link?
nik

Search field Search string

archive list