[tenchi:105747] Re: First emperor of Jurai?

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Alan Zabaro <azabaro@ix.netcom.com>
subject [tenchi:105747] Re: First emperor of Jurai?
date Fri, 11 Feb 2005 16:54:19 -0800
AstroNerdBoy wrote:

>> On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 17:44:58 -0800 (PST), "nik"
>> <silvourbolt@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Is this the guy? mvctiycb.tripod.com/21/image/k04.jpg
>>
>> Looks like that's what it says.  The woman in the sketch is
>> Tsunami.
>>

> I haven't gotten the translation back for this complete doujinshi
> (and won't for a while since I won't see my traslator until March)
> but I wonder about that (only because I was strongly led to believe
> this was the story of Tenchi's son and Masaki, the sister of the
> first emperor of Jurai).  Is the emperor's name mentioned?

Looking at the picture, and particularly at the scale of the figures,
I'd tend to believe that's the first emperor meeting Tsunami for the
first time. Indeed, the first half-dozen or so characters say something
about the Masaki family founder (first 3 characters are "Masaki family",
5th + 6th = "founder"). I get the feeling that the next couple of
characters say something about the Jurai Royal family, but I don't have
a kanji dictionary with me, and don't have time to do electronic lookup
on all the characters right now.

Alan Zabaro

Search field Search string

archive list