[tenchi:105731] Re: OVA 3 So far/ Noike & Z

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject [tenchi:105731] Re: OVA 3 So far/ Noike & Z
date Tue, 11 Jan 2005 23:40:05 -0800 (PST)
--- AstroNerdBoy <usr1054@astronerdboy.com> wrote:

> Noike is the person behind Z in Tokimi-sama's realm.  For some
> blasted reason, I have a BAD habbit of finding cool things at work,
> then forgetting to locate them when I get home.  However, someone
> grabbed a screen capture of the scene in question and

For those curious...  That was me, and it's part of my Pan-Shot and
capture pages  (sadly neglected at this point...  gotta work on the
extra disc and the last two eps  but my viewer/capture process has been
reduced to approx. 40 seconds between frames, and until I can find out
why, capturing is out of the question).

Navigating to the site is simple...  see the link in the quote section
of this post
Ya'know, down there

| | | | |
V V V V V

Just click on it, or paste it into your browser's address bar

====
Complete address changes: Tenchi OVA 3 and Galaxy Police images!
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/MSC/PAN/Pans.html
BLOW your bookmarks, FRELL your favorites, use the new URL!
or visit the delapidated site ---> www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited