[tenchi:105706] Re: Are Yosho and Airi parents?

to tenchi@usagi.org
from "Vincent Bashaw" <v_bashaw@hotmail.com>
subject [tenchi:105706] Re: Are Yosho and Airi parents?
date Fri, 31 Dec 2004 21:51:28 -0800

Member of AFC, #SAS#, KOME, #WASHU#, TMML, RFFC, publisher/writer of the
Songs in the Key of Life Newsletter, writer of the fanfic series, "Strange
Days" and "The Possiblilities Are Endless," and Member of the Sailor Pluto
RPG (Ryoko).
"I like girls, especially between the ages of seventeen and eighteen."
W.C.Fields
"I Hoo, Tinfoil, Away!" Daffy Duck
"Don't Shoot Me, I'm just the Piano Player." Elton John.

>From: Schobronics <Schobronics@web.de>
>To: tenchi@usagi.org
>Subject: [tenchi:105705] Re: Are Yosho and Airi parents?
>Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 02:20:14 +0100
>
>"Vincent Bashaw" <v_bashaw@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>Hello Vincent. Sorry for the delay, I was hanging around with my family
>these past few days so I was quite offline for a while. No matter, it's
>good to still have them all around, my little sister would've been in
>the middle of Ragnarok if her trip to Asia with a friend had gone as
>planned... Good thing she had to work.
>So... with some delay and bittersweet: Happy holidays everybody!
>
> >Konnichiwa Schobronics:
> >
> >There will be another chapter of Strange Days in May of 2005. Currently
>I'm
> >working on a Tenchi Muyo lemon, Chocolate Obligation (currently in the
> >proofreading mode), and the second installment of my Sailor Moon series,
> >House of the Holy (the first installment you can find at fanfiction.net
>and
> >shojuoai.com).
>
>In may? Great. I'll check out HotH as soon as I'm through with Learning
>Curve. It's been a while since I've read a really good SM fic, but I'm
>sure I won't be disapointed.
>
> >I already have chapter eight of Strange Days in my head but its the
>getting
> >it down on paper I need to do. The first part is of course a Mihoshi
> >flashback (with a cameo from a famous anime space opera)
>
>There aren't all that many of these... Gundam, Macross, Crest of the
>Stars... Damn, it's already more then 18 months since I did that little
>spamfic of mine. I really have to find some play time to start writing
>again... -_-

Well, I should say that it is more a comedy as well as a space opera, Maybe
the initials will give you a hint, ICT.

> >which will led into
> >the next scene, Mihoshi, Seto, Mulder, Aoi and Ryoko at a Kurishiki
>Police
> >Station. The second part will focus on Sasami, Katsuhito and Ryoko's
>double
> >back at the Shrine with Sasami explaining why Skuld knew about her being
>the
>
>More OMG? Good. ^_^

In a way, what I'm thinking of is for Sasami and Ayeka having discovering a
possible clue for Katsuhito's whereabouts, debris of the destruction of a
Tree Ship. They seek the truth but are blocked time and again by the local
king but by pure chance the two princesses met Urd, who along with another
companion is seeking out a demon, Mesa, who is trying to mess thing up for
Tsunami.

> >bondmate of Tsunami, the fourth part will have Moriko explaining her
>meeting
> >Ayeka and Suzuri, and the last part will be Ayeka and Suzuri going to a
> >dinner at the home of a historian who researched the Masaki family, he is
> >single father and they will met his seven year old son and his four year
>old
> >daughter (another anime cameo),
>
>Hmm... I think I know this one... Or maybe not. Oh well, I'll see.

If you are a fan of Clamp, you do except this takes place several years
before Sakura finds the deck.

There will be two more pieces, one dealing with Washu (although I'm still
thinking about how to word it) and a more direct X-Flies scene.

Horosha

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited