[tenchi:105705] Re: Are Yosho and Airi parents?

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Schobronics <Schobronics@web.de>
subject [tenchi:105705] Re: Are Yosho and Airi parents?
date Sat, 01 Jan 2005 02:20:14 +0100
"Vincent Bashaw" <v_bashaw@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hello Vincent. Sorry for the delay, I was hanging around with my family
these past few days so I was quite offline for a while. No matter, it's
good to still have them all around, my little sister would've been in
the middle of Ragnarok if her trip to Asia with a friend had gone as
planned... Good thing she had to work.
So... with some delay and bittersweet: Happy holidays everybody!

>Konnichiwa Schobronics:
>
>There will be another chapter of Strange Days in May of 2005. Currently I'm
>working on a Tenchi Muyo lemon, Chocolate Obligation (currently in the
>proofreading mode), and the second installment of my Sailor Moon series,
>House of the Holy (the first installment you can find at fanfiction.net and
>shojuoai.com).

In may? Great. I'll check out HotH as soon as I'm through with Learning
Curve. It's been a while since I've read a really good SM fic, but I'm
sure I won't be disapointed.

>I already have chapter eight of Strange Days in my head but its the getting
>it down on paper I need to do. The first part is of course a Mihoshi
>flashback (with a cameo from a famous anime space opera)

There aren't all that many of these... Gundam, Macross, Crest of the
Stars... Damn, it's already more then 18 months since I did that little
spamfic of mine. I really have to find some play time to start writing
again... -_-

>which will led into
>the next scene, Mihoshi, Seto, Mulder, Aoi and Ryoko at a Kurishiki Police
>Station. The second part will focus on Sasami, Katsuhito and Ryoko's double
>back at the Shrine with Sasami explaining why Skuld knew about her being the

More OMG? Good. ^_^

>bondmate of Tsunami, the fourth part will have Moriko explaining her meeting
>Ayeka and Suzuri, and the last part will be Ayeka and Suzuri going to a
>dinner at the home of a historian who researched the Masaki family, he is a
>single father and they will met his seven year old son and his four year old
>daughter (another anime cameo),

Hmm... I think I know this one... Or maybe not. Oh well, I'll see.

>I hope that has given you a idea of what is happening in my department, what
>about you, good friend, how goes your writing?

Not much, I'm afraid. Right now I'm piling up a mountain of ideas for a
probably very epic fic with tons of crossover sidestories. I'll send you
the basics via PM, maybe you can give it some thoughts.

Ja
Christian "Schobronics" Schober
--
http://www.animexx.de                            schobronics@animexx.de
Animexx Cofounder - DFFML admin - Member of ANT #SAS# & Fried Ant Anime

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs