[tenchi:105684] Re: Are Yosho and Airi parents?

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Schobronics <Schobronics@web.de>
subject [tenchi:105684] Re: Are Yosho and Airi parents?
date Thu, 23 Dec 2004 02:28:44 +0100
"Vincent Bashaw" <v_bashaw@hotmail.com> and others wrote:

>Airi had two children from Yosho, each spread out over several centuries.
>The first was Mizuho and I believe she was born at the Academy, the second
>was Kiyone, Tenchi's mother.

Gargh. You're right. I'm such an idiot. Somehow I thought these two were
from Kasumi. Oh well, too much Glühwein seems to do strange things to
one's head. ^^;

>Actually, that is one of the things I mentioned in my crossover series,
>Strange Days: Fire and Rain.

That reminds me: Will there be a new chapter of SD in the near future?

Ja
Christian "Schobronics" Schober
--
http://www.animexx.de                            schobronics@animexx.de
Animexx Cofounder - DFFML admin - Member of ANT #SAS# & Fried Ant Anime

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs