[tenchi:105676] Re: TEST

to <tenchi@usagi.org>
from "Bear Powell" <replicant@northstate.net>
subject [tenchi:105676] Re: TEST
date Mon, 20 Dec 2004 01:46:19 -0500
----- Original Message -----
> From: "Kuuta Kutani"
> On winter "break" right now, working, etc.  Next sem is my last semester
> of college.  I'm graduating in May have have to get a job!  Oh no!
>
> Been keeping up with the OVA fansubs as I can, if only so I can help
> explain things to my friends who haven't been ML members for 6 years.
>
> I've definitely fallen out of the anime thing.  I keep tabs on releases
> somewhat, but most of the stuff that's released stateside nowadays just
> doesn't impress me at all.  I'm tired of mindless bishoujo crap.
>
> Manga I've got a keen interest in, though.  I read what I can get my
> hands on (mostly shoujo stuff, incidentally).  Also doujinshi, of which
> I have a growing collection.
>
> Hm.  Anyone heard from Kathleen?  I still owe her $5.

Haven't heard from Kat on ML in quite some time now.
I remember awhile back she was having computer trouble,
but that has been a long time. I agree about current anime,
but I still need to check out FMA since KD recommends
it so highly. On the subject of the OVA's I have been trying
to not read anything on them or watch them as I want to
be surprised as I see them released.

--------------------------
Bear "replicant" Powell

"Be resolute, fear no sacrifice and surmount every
 difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mao Tse Tung

***Currently Playing***
World of Warcraft (PC-MMORPG)
Half-Life 2 (PC)
Counter Strike: Source (PC-Steam Online)

***Future PC MMORPG Prospects***
Wish, Vanguard: Saga of Heroes, Imperator

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs