[tenchi:105675] Re: TEST

to <tenchi@usagi.org>
from "Bear Powell" <replicant@northstate.net>
subject [tenchi:105675] Re: TEST
date Mon, 20 Dec 2004 01:43:17 -0500
----- Original Message -----
> From: "Kuuta Kutani"
> Mwa-ha-ha!  It works!
>
> Hi all.  Been around but unable / too busy to post.  Hope everyone is
> doing well.

Word up, home skillet! Same ol', same ol' for me
except that I am majorly addicted to playing World
of Warcraft. Good to see you back among the
posting elite. ~_^ Finished my xmas shopping so
all I'm doing is enjoying watching my family raving
like lunatics as they scramble to finish theirs. I'm
enjoying our cold blast now also. It's -5f wind
chill outside atm. =)

--------------------------
Bear "replicant" Powell

"Be resolute, fear no sacrifice and surmount every
 difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mao Tse Tung

***Currently Playing***
World of Warcraft (PC-MMORPG)
Half-Life 2 (PC)
Counter Strike: Source (PC-Steam Online)

***Future PC MMORPG Prospects***
Wish, Vanguard: Saga of Heroes, Imperator

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs