[tenchi:105674] Re: TEST

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Kuuta Kutani <kutani@castledragmire.com>
subject [tenchi:105674] Re: TEST
date Sun, 19 Dec 2004 14:44:09 -0700
On winter "break" right now, working, etc.  Next sem is my last semester
of college.  I'm graduating in May have have to get a job!  Oh no!

Been keeping up with the OVA fansubs as I can, if only so I can help
explain things to my friends who haven't been ML members for 6 years.

I've definitely fallen out of the anime thing.  I keep tabs on releases
somewhat, but most of the stuff that's released stateside nowadays just
doesn't impress me at all.  I'm tired of mindless bishoujo crap.

Manga I've got a keen interest in, though.  I read what I can get my
hands on (mostly shoujo stuff, incidentally).  Also doujinshi, of which
I have a growing collection.

Hm.  Anyone heard from Kathleen?  I still owe her $5.

--
kk
42 n-stx

Search field Search string