[tenchi:105669] Re: test test

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Alan Zabaro <azabaro@ix.netcom.com>
subject [tenchi:105669] Re: test test
date Fri, 17 Dec 2004 10:26:16 -0800
AstroNerdBoy wrote:
 > Radhaz wrote:
> > AmoTokyo is closing up shop, as you might know. Where can I get the next
> > episode of OVA3?
>

> Amazon.co.jp

For those who aren't quite ready to put their trust in translation
software, there's also CDJapan:

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=VPBV-11808

> > And, just a note about Kazuya Tatsumi. He was involved in a car accident
[...]
> OK, I'm going to play my "I'm still asleep" card and ask who Kazuya Tatsumi is.
:-/

Friend of Radhaz's and Japanese Tenchi fan who helped translate into
English key portions of the True Tenchi Muyo novels (thus giving us an
early heads-up on characters like Seto and Airi, among other things).

The English portion of Kaz's site is at
http://homepage2.nifty.com/tatsumingo/index_e.html

Hope he gets well soon.

Alan Zabaro